Corrupt-A-Wish

Off-topic discussion
Joe4444

Re: Corrupt-A-Wish

Post by Joe4444 » 14 Nov 2017, 17:12

HR171 wrote:
14 Nov 2017, 17:01
Granted, you wish for death.

I Wish for a genetically superior pet muhreen who is impervious to FF and death by natural causes and never deploys on combat missions and never can be BE'd cause he is a good boi, and is not retarded so cant be crushed by the dropship, who is impervious to comas, and as he was genetically superior never had to cryo and who kills all synthetics on sight

Haha my pet muhreen wish will become incorruptible heheheheheheheheheh :cool: :cool: :cool:
granted but he activates the SD somehow and blows up the ship

I wish for a single, nice, fresh apple.

HR171

Post by HR171 » 16 Nov 2017, 11:35

granted but you get distracted so my pet muhreen eats it.4

I Wish for a genetically superior pet muhreen who is impervious to FF and death by natural causes and never deploys on combat missions and never can be BE'd cause he is a good boi, and is not retarded so cant be crushed by the dropship, who is impervious to comas, and as he was genetically superior never had to cryo and who kills all synthetics on sight, and IS NOT AN IDIOT SO CAN NOT ACTIVATE SD
Archie 'sunshine' Smith

James5734
Byond ID: james5734

Post by James5734 » 16 Nov 2017, 11:43

Granted but he gets stuffed down disposals and gets spaced

I wish Aoi Bell was unbanned and given and whitelisted for CO
"And your name is badluck, lol"- runner who captured me after I spawned behind the hive

manezinho
Byond ID: manezinho

Post by manezinho » 16 Nov 2017, 12:21

James5734 wrote:
16 Nov 2017, 11:43
Granted but he gets stuffed down disposals and gets spaced

I wish Aoi Bell was unbanned and given and whitelisted for CO
(didn't notice the last reply)
Granted but he kills everyone with "too gyroh".

I wish CM had a chef role.
I play both marine and xenomorph.

Marine Name: Andrew Bryson
Common Classes: Standard, Smartgunner
Common Castes: Sentinel, Drone (Almost never T3.)
Deaths: 9001

(PS: Deadchat is best chat.)

AccointNaim
Byond ID: AccointNaim

Post by AccointNaim » Yesterday, 04:16

The Chef has absolutely no cooking abilities whatsoever.

I wish that I was a Pet Muhreen
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ahbalh.png

I wish events like these happen more often. I want to redem myself and win the tournament.

Sheodir
Byond ID: Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » Yesterday, 12:35

Granted but the Xeno Queen that adopted you gets (rightfully) banned for LowRP and general shittery.

I wish I was Feweh

misterjoper
Byond ID: misterjopper
Steam: misterjoper

Post by misterjoper » Yesterday, 12:46

Sheodir wrote:
Yesterday, 12:35
Granted but the Xeno Queen that adopted you gets (rightfully) banned for LowRP and general shittery.

I wish I was Feweh
Granted, but you and Feweh gets banned for Multi-keying.
Now I am truly Free from this Endless loop of killing eachother.
I had my fun for a half of year. I am satisfied.
Jobbaned from alien since 16.11.2017. My last tallhost Pet:"Charlotte 'Fortune' View".
This has gone down in history viewtopic.php?f=133&t=14927
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRGiqdb_KM

HR171

Post by HR171 » Today, 13:04

I Wish for a genetically superior pet muhreen who is impervious to FF and death by natural causes and never deploys on combat missions and never can be BE'd cause he is a good boi, and is not retarded so cant be crushed by the dropship, who is impervious to comas, and as he was genetically superior never had to cryo and who kills all synthetics on sight, and IS NOT AN IDIOT SO CAN NOT ACTIVATE SD AND WOULDN'T GET STUFFED DOWN DISPOSALS.
Archie 'sunshine' Smith

Joe4444

Post by Joe4444 » Today, 13:09

HR171 wrote:
Today, 13:04
I Wish for a genetically superior pet muhreen who is impervious to FF and death by natural causes and never deploys on combat missions and never can be BE'd cause he is a good boi, and is not retarded so cant be crushed by the dropship, who is impervious to comas, and as he was genetically superior never had to cryo and who kills all synthetics on sight, and IS NOT AN IDIOT SO CAN NOT ACTIVATE SD AND WOULDN'T GET STUFFED DOWN DISPOSALS.
granted, but he is so genetically superior W-Y take him for studying and kill him trying to reverse engineer a cure for the common cold

atleast they got the cure.

I wish for preds to only be badbloods.

HR171

Post by HR171 » Today, 13:52

granted but they all catch a fatal disease that was a result of the W-Y attempt to cure the common cold.

I Wish for a genetically superior pet muhreen who is impervious to FF and death by natural causes and never deploys on combat missions and never can be BE'd cause he is a good boi, and is not retarded so cant be crushed by the dropship, who is impervious to comas, and as he was genetically superior never had to cryo and who kills all synthetics on sight, and IS NOT AN IDIOT SO CAN NOT ACTIVATE SD and who is NOT REISTANT TO THE COMMON COLD SO A CURE CANNOT BE PRODUCED FROM HIM.
Archie 'sunshine' Smith

manezinho
Byond ID: manezinho

Post by manezinho » Today, 14:56

HR171 wrote:
Today, 13:52
granted but they all catch a fatal disease that was a result of the W-Y attempt to cure the common cold.

I Wish for a genetically superior pet muhreen who is impervious to FF and death by natural causes and never deploys on combat missions and never can be BE'd cause he is a good boi, and is not retarded so cant be crushed by the dropship, who is impervious to comas, and as he was genetically superior never had to cryo and who kills all synthetics on sight, and IS NOT AN IDIOT SO CAN NOT ACTIVATE SD and who is NOT REISTANT TO THE COMMON COLD SO A CURE CANNOT BE PRODUCED FROM HIM.
Granted but your pet becomes so genetically superior that he realizes how horrible his existence is and makes sure no one ever creates an abomination like himself again. After completing this mission he proceeds to kill you and himself to make sure this never happens again.

I wish this was over.
I play both marine and xenomorph.

Marine Name: Andrew Bryson
Common Classes: Standard, Smartgunner
Common Castes: Sentinel, Drone (Almost never T3.)
Deaths: 9001

(PS: Deadchat is best chat.)