Corrupt-A-Wish

Off-topic discussion
NoahKirchner
Byond ID: NoahKirchner

Re: Corrupt-A-Wish

Postby NoahKirchner » 05 Jan 2017, 17:32

coolsurf6 wrote:Wish granted, but at an expense where you are forced to live in that time for 24 days then you can only go back to the present day, aka 24 days since you disappeared. Truth is if you die you are then back to the present day but you're probably not going to have a good week as your entire body is in extreme pain for a whole year... Oh did I mention you can't bring anything though time :)
(I like writing complex wishes :D)

I wish for this Town Hall to be a good one!

Granted, but nothing discussed in the town hall actually happens.

I wish to have the SM never break.
Pics n'shit
► Show Spoiler
Eenkogneeto

Postby Eenkogneeto » 05 Jan 2017, 18:02

NoahKirchner wrote:I wish to have the SM never break.

Good news: The SM never breaks
Bad news: It now delaminates forever. Exploding periodically.
I wish I had 20$ so I could go get a burger and fries.
NoahKirchner
Byond ID: NoahKirchner

Postby NoahKirchner » 05 Jan 2017, 18:03

Eenkogneeto wrote:Good news: The SM never breaks
Bad news: It now delaminates forever. Exploding periodically.
I wish I had 20$ so I could go get a burger and fries.

You have 20 dollars and buy your burgers and fries, but you catch cholera from the burgers and die the next week.

I wish this thread became more active.
Pics n'shit
► Show Spoiler
Martzin

Postby Martzin » 05 Jan 2017, 18:09

NoahKirchner wrote:You have 20 dollars and buy your burgers and fries, but you catch cholera from the burgers and die the next week.

I wish this thread became more active.
This thread becomes more active but then becomes over-active and fuels the imagination of a lurking anon who grows up to create wide-spread Artificial Intelligence that turns on it's creators and destroys almost all of humanity except for the community of CM where our consciousness is downloaded into a virtual reality world where we are brutalized and tormented for the rest of time.

I wish it was easier for me to wake up in the mornings.
The dude who plays Murdoch Machowicz.
Casany
Byond ID: Casany

Postby Casany » 05 Jan 2017, 20:40

Martzin wrote:This thread becomes more active but then becomes over-active and fuels the imagination of a lurking anon who grows up to create wide-spread Artificial Intelligence that turns on it's creators and destroys almost all of humanity except for the community of CM where our consciousness is downloaded into a virtual reality world where we are brutalized and tormented for the rest of time.

I wish it was easier for me to wake up in the mornings.

You do, but you wake up so early every morning you die of sleep lose after killing your family

I wish I was immortal
He killed me with a SADAR and it was bullshit. We should ban him for ERP because of how VIOLENTLY HE FUCKED ME' - Biolock, Saturday 15 October 2016

"Sometimes you need to stop and enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were big things"

Predator Duels lost: 6
Predator Duels won: 5

Confirmed Shitler by EMT_321

35 confirmed kills with a machete, over 1/3 t3s. I'm coming for you Thrift!
Sancronis

Postby Sancronis » 06 Jan 2017, 02:37

Casany wrote:You do, but you wake up so early every morning you die of sleep lose after killing your family

I wish I was immortal

You become immortal, but can still be injured so, as per Murphy's law, you eventually have a horrific accident and get trapped underneath rubble, never to be rescued. After a few billion years of being crushed, you eventually get released by the Earth being destroyed by the sun, and instead get to suffer the rest of the sun's existence in the pain of its heat. When the sun goes, you get to enjoy both depressurisation and asphyxiation until you hit something, etc.

I wish I could think of a good wish.
Image - Art by Imperaxum
Martzin

Postby Martzin » 06 Jan 2017, 03:36

Sancronis wrote:You become immortal, but can still be injured so, as per Murphy's law, you eventually have a horrific accident and get trapped underneath rubble, never to be rescued. After a few billion years of being crushed, you eventually get released by the Earth being destroyed by the sun, and instead get to suffer the rest of the sun's existence in the pain of its heat. When the sun goes, you get to enjoy both depressurisation and asphyxiation until you hit something, etc.

And then you are slowly destroyed genetically by the amount of solar radiation whilst still being crushed and suffocating for the rest of eons of existence until the final Heat Death occurs and you're literally dismantled atomically and the universe finally ceases to exist.
The dude who plays Murdoch Machowicz.
Carmac
Byond ID: Karmac

Postby Carmac » 08 Jan 2017, 10:41

I wish I could think of a good wish.[/quote] ifuckedthatup

Wish granted. But at the same time you figure out your wish you also contemplate life, its meaning, your purpose in it, the purpose of everyone else, the purpose of continuing the existance of the human race, the reason why Old Spice body spray is the best and why we exist in the first place and decide that your wish is to end your life so you may never find the answer to such sanity reducing questions.
Garth Pawolski, usually helpful. If nothing else, I generally refuse to die in situations where I most certainly should have.

Rest In Piece Markowitz.

Predators Boot Knifed to Death: 1 2
Predators killed with C4: 1

Desolane900
Donor
Donor
Byond ID: desolane900

Postby Desolane900 » 08 Jan 2017, 14:10

I wish I had more coffee.
"At countless points in history, there are tales of men who laugh in the face of nightmares whilst entire civilizations weep. I enjoy being that man." - Saul Freytia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw7qW4meknY&t=30s
Sancronis

Postby Sancronis » 09 Jan 2017, 11:13

Desolane900 wrote:I wish I had more coffee.

Wish granted. However, your coffee is the only thing you get. And it's eternally at boiling point. You have to choose between burning your insides and starving, going mad before finally dying horrifically as your innards are boiled.

I wish to go back to 2015.
Image - Art by Imperaxum
Crab_Spider
Byond ID: Dninja2010

Postby Crab_Spider » 09 Jan 2017, 13:23

I wish I can grief Xur Dergens without any consequences from the staff
You will never be as bad as the baldie who picked up a tactical shotgun while a hunter was pouncing on top of a CMO for 4 seconds, with his only response being to pace around before being decap'd by said hunter. You are not Brett Kimple, and you never will be. You are not the reason why I regular MP.

I am John "Buckshot" Rhodes, the King Crab of this Beach

Desolane900
Donor
Donor
Byond ID: desolane900

Postby Desolane900 » 09 Jan 2017, 16:29

Sancronis wrote:Wish granted. However, your coffee is the only thing you get. And it's eternally at boiling point. You have to choose between burning your insides and starving, going mad before finally dying horrifically as your innards are boiled.

I wish to go back to 2015.

I drink my coffee boiling hot anyway.

Wish granted but you are stuck in 2015 for the rest of your life, January 1st, like an awful Adam Sandler movie, watching the ball drop day after day, unable to die.
"At countless points in history, there are tales of men who laugh in the face of nightmares whilst entire civilizations weep. I enjoy being that man." - Saul Freytia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw7qW4meknY&t=30s

Return to “Acid Goop”