Bug Description: Any assembly of igniters, timers, signallers, infrared sensors, or proximity sensors deletes itself rather than properly breaking apart into its components.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Obtain any two of the above items from an autolathe or elsewhere.
2. Screwdriver them to make them able to be attached.
3. Use one on the other (example: igniter + timer) to put them together.
4. Use a screwdriver on the assembly to make it ready.
5. Use a screwdriver again to make it disassembleable.
6. Pick up the assembly and use it on itself. If functioning normally, it will break apart into its constituent pieces.
7. Observe that it instead deletes the pieces.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1