News, discussions, and opinions about all other games.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 300
- Joined: 01 Aug 2015, 17:46
- Location: Germany, Baden-Württemberg
- Byond ID: Xywenx
Hey everyone, if any of you have the game 'Space Engineers' and want to play together or against each other in multiplayer survival/creative just post in here if you're interested and I might set up something.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: 20 Nov 2016, 20:32
- Location: Ukraine
- Byond ID: NethIafins
- Steam: nethiafin
Multiplayer is buggy...
Do you remember our home and mother?
I'll die, don't bother.
It's just like walking on water.
- Cold Rain, Swirekster 2017, Twisted Insurrection OST
- Registered user
- Posts: 70
- Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:28
it really is. engineers could offer a lot of great game experience but optimisation doent allow that. But yet we definitely could try