Most robust xeno player(z)

Our lives for the Queen!
Karmac
Byond ID: Karmac

Re: Most robust xeno player(z)

Postby Karmac » 08 Jan 2017, 08:27

Toroic makes me want to not play Combat Engineer when he's playing xeno
Garth Pawolski, usually helpful. If nothing else, I generally refuse to die in situations where I most certainly should have.

Community Contributor, one of the first.

► Show Spoiler
Halinder

Postby Halinder » 14 Jan 2017, 18:52

I miss Hyacinth praetorian shenanigans.
https://i.gyazo.com/75f378476ef8f516e2fd276f032fa13b.png

LOOC: Halinder: p.s. the alien hive has huggers that you can use for breathing masks
LOOC: Barnabus Jones: Perfect game tips and tricks from halinder

[D] OOC: Eonoc: Hitler was a giant glowing yellow bug lizard. A very charismatic one.
NescauComToddy
Byond ID: NescauComToddy

Postby NescauComToddy » 14 Jan 2017, 19:18

"CJ" as crusher and, any ancient hunter you may find. These 2 are just ridiculous hard to kill.
Sad_Corn
Byond ID: SadCorn

Postby Sad_Corn » 15 Jan 2017, 11:46

NescauComToddy wrote:"CJ" as crusher and, any ancient hunter you may find. These 2 are just ridiculous hard to kill.

I am the ancient hunter
On May 17, 2016, a group of farmers dug up the diary of an ear of corn named Watson. Here are his entries.

Day 76:
They took Lawrence, dear god Lawrence... They ripped him off the stalk and smeared him in butter, just like Tyler and Jodie. They shipped him off to the popcorn factory...
I wonder what his wife will say.

Day 120: My brother says the VEGANS are protesting for more anti-meat bullshit. They want more of us to die. FUCKING HEATHENS.

Day 153: The ants are eating me from the inside out. They are popping out my kernels and taking them back to the nest. I feel them moving inside me. Julia says the pesticides will end our misery.

Day 300: Sweet Release. I can hear the planes flying over now. They are dropping the gas, it feels so good, sweet release-

Luiz"Mises"Buarque
CraayyZ
Byond ID: CrayyZ

Postby CraayyZ » 15 Jan 2017, 18:03

How could we ever forget Ancient Spitter 421? (Me)

► Show Spoiler

And the Salt that ensued after the Round ended with the Aliens making a HUGE comeback (We went from 3, to 15 and killed all the marines LUL)

► Show Spoiler
"Stupidity is more Dangerous than any bullet." - John Snafu, USCM Corpsman

notasyndie
Byond ID: notasyndie

Postby notasyndie » 17 Jan 2017, 23:14

I think im pretty good as a hunter/crusher not as good as halinder or toroic but I think im above average
TheMusician321
Byond ID: TheMusician321

Postby TheMusician321 » 21 Jan 2017, 03:08

I nominate myself, one time as a prae I singehandedly held off a marine offensive by spamming acid in the caves and with the help of a drone we restarted the entire hive, the first thing I saw in OOC after that round was: "SO MUCH ACID DAMAGE"
Image Image

Ed 'Wafflecone' Martin bites the Mature Hunter (251)!

I play as Ed 'Waffles' Martin or his sister, Amaryllis 'Waffles' Martin.

No matter how bad you think you are, you'll never be as bad as the MP, who od'd himself by eating a pill bottle's worth of pills who, once revived, tried to get medbay arrested for his stupidity.
outordinary

Postby outordinary » 22 Jan 2017, 09:13

Might just be time for me to come out of my little retirement. If you talking about all around robust xeno players, you can't forget my name on the list. I've been achieving xeno excellence before some of you even got here.

Not gonna throw no shade, but I've been taking heads and operating in the shadows since nostromo days of 2014 connected to New Eden, since before Toroic and maybe Halinder (robust players still, but not O.G).

Most of my pictures are stored on my desktop and I'm still deployed out, but I might jump back in the game still if I'm needed.

Most recent picture I have.

notasyndie

Postby notasyndie » 22 Jan 2017, 18:22

outordinary wrote:Might just be time for me to come out of my little retirement. If you talking about all around robust xeno players, you can't forget my name on the list. I've been achieving xeno excellence before some of you even got here.

Not gonna throw no shade, but I've been taking heads and operating in the shadows since nostromo days of 2014 connected to New Eden, since before Toroic and maybe Halinder (robust players still, but not O.G).

Most of my pictures are stored on my desktop and I'm still deployed out, but I might jump back in the game still if I'm needed.

Most recent picture I have.

I have played here since the server started up I was about a year into ss13 when the server came out. Anyway I haven't really ever heard of any legendary achievements about you or heard of your account. Which is probably because im never on the forum.
Heckenshutze
Byond ID: Heckenshutze

Postby Heckenshutze » 22 Jan 2017, 19:55

Toroic as Crusher
SailorDave as Hunter

90% of the xeno players relies only on huggers.
outordinary

Postby outordinary » 23 Jan 2017, 01:55

notasyndie wrote:I have played here since the server started up I was about a year into ss13 when the server came out. Anyway I haven't really ever heard of any legendary achievements about you or heard of your account. Which is probably because im never on the forum.

Likewise I don't think I ever saw your name on the server. I don't usually brag about achievements when I make them, I just go for the next big thing each round.
notasyndie

Postby notasyndie » 23 Jan 2017, 13:44

outordinary wrote:Likewise I don't think I ever saw your name on the server. I don't usually brag about achievements when I make them, I just go for the next big thing each round.

That is because I forgot my password and did not like my old accounts name (It was a bit immature) so I made this one. As for achievements I haven't done anything to legendary. I have beaten two preds as a hunter though I think at the time I was elite or ancient. I won a 4v1 but I believe I got lucky because those players were newer to the server. And for crusher I just try to not fuck up and do my part to help the hive.
Recounted

Postby Recounted » 24 Jan 2017, 18:50

me being the best prae def
kiss the six
outordinary

Postby outordinary » 26 Jan 2017, 04:37

notasyndie wrote:That is because I forgot my password and did not like my old accounts name (It was a bit immature) so I made this one. As for achievements I haven't done anything to legendary. I have beaten two preds as a hunter though I think at the time I was elite or ancient. I won a 4v1 but I believe I got lucky because those players were newer to the server. And for crusher I just try to not fuck up and do my part to help the hive.

What was your name? Account name that is, I never remembered character names.
Swagile
Byond ID: Swagile

Postby Swagile » 26 Jan 2017, 13:04

I would rely less on huggers as a hunter if it weren't for the fact that your main job early round as a hunter is catching lone to two man marine squads wandering around and quickly infecting, killing the other, and dragging the one you infected to the hive.

If huggers weren't so effective and part of their job as xenos most of the time, they wouldn't use it as much.
SUPERMAN112

Postby SUPERMAN112 » 26 Jan 2017, 22:59

Who do you think top 3 are combat wise? Im thinking
1.) Halinder
2.) (Tied) Toroic/Boltersam
3.) TBD
ROUNDS WON AS QUEEN: 25
ROUND LOST AS QUEEN: 2

PREDATOR BATTLES WON AS QUEEN: 9
PREDATOR BATTLES LOST AS QUEEN: 0

SOLO PREDATOR BATTLES WON AS QUEEN: 8