Postby apophis775 » 12 Aug 2017, 17:12

Pretty much exactly what would happen.
ImageImage
flamecow wrote: "unga dunga me want the attachment" - average marine
Butterrobber202

Re: Full auto weapons?

Postby Butterrobber202 » 12 Aug 2017, 17:31

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard
the alien drone (848) has been robusted with the emergency toolbox by Johnny 'Snowball' Redem!

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
Crab_Spider
Byond ID: Krab_Spider

Postby Crab_Spider » 12 Aug 2017, 18:06

lcass123 wrote:Because it improvres the gameplay experience, who the fuck would play COD if to fire an SMG you had to spam your right controller button at 400CPM. Its a feature that doesn't change balance and it just improves the general enjoyment of playing, alright for some weapons it would be useful to have an improved full auto fire rate *cough* SMG *cough* but for the weapon used by 90% of marines and the weapon that deals 99.99% of friendly fire damage it will basically act the same just instead of having to ruin a mouse button you just hold it.

... it wouldn't change balance... because it's the exact same rate of fire and you're not ruining your mouse... read what you just said and ask if any of that makes sense.
You will never be as bad as the baldie who picked up a tactical shotgun while a hunter was pouncing on top of a CMO for 4 seconds, with his only response being to pace around before being decap'd by said hunter. You are not Brett Kimple, and you never will be. You are not the reason why I regular MP.

I am John "Buckshot" Rhodes, the Tactical Snowflake Hunter
PeLokChoc
Byond ID: PeLokChoc

Postby PeLokChoc » 12 Aug 2017, 19:20

In 4 matches i play, 4 of my deaths was because of the marines. The first two is because someone headshot me from behind , the third one is because of the grenade, last one is still grenade but only after i have succesfully running from the Queen. So... auto ? Nope.
lcass123

Postby lcass123 » 13 Aug 2017, 05:46

Butterrobber202 wrote:This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard

Ahh yes fully automatic weapons is the dumbest shit you've ever heard, completely fucking logical right there.

Yes it is the EXACT SAME rate of fire as normal semi automatic fire so it wouldn't be unbalanced.
Crab_Spider
Byond ID: Krab_Spider

Postby Crab_Spider » 13 Aug 2017, 05:50

lcass123 wrote:Ahh yes fully automatic weapons is the dumbest shit you've ever heard, completely fucking logical right there.

Yes it is the EXACT SAME rate of fire as normal semi automatic fire so it wouldn't be unbalanced.

...do you understand what you're saying? Do you know what you're trying to argue for?
You will never be as bad as the baldie who picked up a tactical shotgun while a hunter was pouncing on top of a CMO for 4 seconds, with his only response being to pace around before being decap'd by said hunter. You are not Brett Kimple, and you never will be. You are not the reason why I regular MP.

I am John "Buckshot" Rhodes, the Tactical Snowflake Hunter
lcass123

Postby lcass123 » 13 Aug 2017, 07:20

Crab_Spider wrote:...do you understand what you're saying? Do you know what you're trying to argue for?

Yes I know exactly what im arguing for, I'm saying why not make it so that instead of clicking your mouse button 50 times to fire 50 rounds you instead hold it and it fires 50 rounds. The rate of fire is exactly the same, the bullets go where you target.
FelixG
Byond ID: Felix_grabovski

Postby FelixG » 18 Aug 2017, 08:24

It woulde be nice to have smart-gunners with proper full auto fire.
Sidenote I'm fine with FF.
carlarc
Byond ID: carlarc
Steam: carlarc

Postby carlarc » 18 Aug 2017, 09:50

even with the same RoF that would make incompetent smartgunners melt through their ammo
completelynewguy

Postby completelynewguy » 18 Aug 2017, 11:58

Might as well do it. The Pulse Rifle mags now only contain 32 rounds while the SMG contains 40.

Return to “The USCM”