Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Chowder McArthor
Registered user
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 15:46
Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Chowder McArthor » 09 Nov 2017, 14:18

Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Age: 19

Gender: Male

How would you define yourself? (Coder, Mapper, Spriter): All three; Coding is my strong point, although I can do a decent sprite, and I'm decent at mapping, since you need to know how the code works in order to map.

If Coder, what languages?
Mostly byond, I don't have a lot of experience with other languages, although I can read and perform in javascript.

Any previous experience developing with SS13?
I learned to code on the server D20, and worked there for about a year. Since then, I've worked on different projects, not yet finding one I enjoy working on. I've worked on the failed metrostation server (owner quit because he lost interest) both the english and russian fallout servers (Worst code I've ever seen and it took a while to even get it to be decent) and I've sumitted a few pushes to TG proper.

Proof of any previous or current work:
Well, first off, I was the first one to work with Arefrigerator, and I showed him some of the ins and outs of the technical side and limitations of ss13 sprites; you can ask him, although if I remember there's been a falling out. However, I do know that the medhud sprite that is currently in use was one I requested (it was for an advanced medhud from research that allowed you to scan people as if using a medical scanner) and that, because he didn't know too much about ss13 sprites at the time, the sprite is still off by one pixel, because fridge didn't realise that north facing human mobs were offset by one pixel.

Some screenshots of my work (these are all from d20)
Children;
► Show Spoiler
Rabbits
► Show Spoiler
pAI holograms.
► Show Spoiler
Inflatable barricades.
► Show Spoiler
Pigs
► Show Spoiler
Mapping
► Show Spoiler
How well do you know Git?
Fairly well, I've used things like source tree in the past.

Your primary job is server development, not policing the server. You may be given Moderator-level of access but you should *not* be invoking any administrative actions unless there are no moderators or Admins online. Do you understand? (Yes/No)
I do understand this.

Anything else you'd like to add?
I'm usually down with doing menial tasks, such as bug fixing, or minor sprite adjustments, or quality of life things. A lot of my work is doing just that, and thus I don't have a lot of screenshots for it.
Last edited by Chowder McArthor on 09 Nov 2017, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Feweh
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4730
Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 19:34
Byond ID: Feweh

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Feweh » 09 Nov 2017, 14:27

You seem quite capable.

What are 3 things you'd like to change/create in each respective area of

1. Sprites
2. Coding
3. Mapping

As well, you're aware CM Dev works as a team and less like other servers where everyone works independently.

User avatar
phil235
Dev Team
Dev Team
Posts: 576
Joined: 29 Mar 2017, 20:29
Byond ID: phil235

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by phil235 » 09 Nov 2017, 14:33

Can you provide links to some of your work on tg and bay?

Chowder McArthor
Registered user
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 15:46
Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Chowder McArthor » 09 Nov 2017, 14:44

1.) I could be a better spriter, for certain. Most of my work tends to pale in comparison to, say, fridge's.
2.) I tend to be a bit elitist with code, although I'm trying to still fix that. It's mostly due to dealing with a lot of crappy code.
3.) Certainly, I prefer to make things nice and neat for places, as you can see in chem. It could use more weaknesses, or perhaps areas that could be left undone, or imperfect, so players could improve the area during the round if they wish.
Also, an overall problem I suffer is, while I usually can find bugs and mistakes in other people's codes, mistakes in my own slip by, as I can't catch my own mistakes too well. Still working on this as well.

And, I've done one for TG, https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/21169, it was a simple neck slot, but it got approved and merged.
For bay, I've realised that I've made a bunch of pushes, although none got accepted. It actually wasn't because of my code, but because the project in question would conflict with someone else's project, and as the newer guy, my stuff had to wait. I'll remove the bay part, and modify that I've made one push to TG.

User avatar
Feweh
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4730
Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 19:34
Byond ID: Feweh

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Feweh » 09 Nov 2017, 15:07

Chowder McArthor wrote:
09 Nov 2017, 14:44
1.) I could be a better spriter, for certain. Most of my work tends to pale in comparison to, say, fridge's.
2.) I tend to be a bit elitist with code, although I'm trying to still fix that. It's mostly due to dealing with a lot of crappy code.
3.) Certainly, I prefer to make things nice and neat for places, as you can see in chem. It could use more weaknesses, or perhaps areas that could be left undone, or imperfect, so players could improve the area
Sorry what I ment was, what are 3 things on CM that you'd like to change/create.

Chowder McArthor
Registered user
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 15:46
Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Chowder McArthor » 09 Nov 2017, 15:52

Ah, ok. Well, these are in no particular order.
1.) One small thing, female uniforms. I don't mean giving them new uniforms, and I don't mean making the current ones sexier. Just... different. Pronounce the breasts a bit more. Nitpicking, because I usually see people refer to women as men, because they can't tell from first glance.
Attachments too. While they're on the gun, they're fine, but when they're on the ground, they're hard to see and pick up. Just having them have a different, bigger sprite for when they're not on the gun would make it easier to pick them up, and identify them (oh these three pixels make my gunshoot five bullets instead of three, nice!)
Tables could use their own sprite, since it changes when it's wrenched, but that's more a coding thing.
Sentries also look kinda... meh to me. Same with the jungle sprites.
Metal plating looks too much like normal floor tiles, especially in cargo. It's a bit annoying.

2.) Overlays. It's annoying to have, say, flowers overlay barricades, or the like.
Weather would be a cool effect; although it'd probably elongate the round. But, say, earthquakes on LV that could cause cave-ins or roofs to collapse, or dust/wind storms on ice and big red that obscure vision and make it harder to aim or hit, would be a neat effect, that could add a change to a battle.
Adding a crate storage to powerloaders; currently, there's no real reason to use powerloaders. A human pushing a crate and carrying one is faster than a powerloader (unless it's the CE, which I have yet to see, but there's no real reason a CE would be delivering crates anyways.) A storage, like having the crates on the loader's back, would make it much more viable, since it could then carry more cargo.
A see skills verb; Usually as survivor, although a bit with other roles as well, it's hard to tell what skills you have, or how well you are in something. Being able to see your skills would help in this.
Engineering projects; A coding project in itself, really, but some way that engineering could support the men on the ground. Currently, MT isn't all that fun to play, as you just babysit the generators, or help build up the FOB. You really can't expand into any new areas because the almayer doesn't need new things, nor can you really make them (you can't move the seed extractor, and the seed vendor is empty, so you can't get marines to give you hydro supplies to build a cafeteria that serves things other than MREs.) A system where, say, the CE spawns with a coin he can put into a vendor to buy a starter pack, for, say, setting up a drop-pod system, or making the gun batteries more powerful, or restoring the missile launchers, or projects like that, where they can choose something to assist the ground marines. A similar thing for research as well, as right now, codewise and in game, they're just treated as !doctors.
Multi-Z power, atmos, and disposal lines. It's really, really annoying to have to babysit not one, but two rooms of generators, because the power networks on each deck can't be connected.
For xenos, a meter on the HUD that shows evolution progress; for marines, a button that allows them to issue orders.
A system where req can throw guns and armor into, say, a disposals bin, and it'd redistribute to the prep. rooms. If you've played on a round like, where the marines are fighting UPP, or even just a long round, you know that marines have a supply problem that req. can't really solve. A system where req can throw stuff into a bin and have it be redistributed to the vendors would make marine life much more convenient.
Sentries would be nice to be able to link up to a power network, so they didn't need to run on fuel cells, but a slashed APC would stop it's power.
An easier way for xenos to build, because currently, the popup menu to select what to build/what pheromone to secrete is annoying to deal with.
Rock digging; Currently, the caves are pretty static. Allowing some xenos, such as the queen or hivelords, to be able to dig through rocks to expand certain areas would be a nice improvement, or allow xenos to dig flanking tunnels, or even allow the caves to be randomized.
IFF sniper rifles; currently, the sniper kit is a pure downgrade from the scout kit. Scouts get tactical binoculars, snipers get regular binoculars. Giving the sniper kit a special sniper rifle that had IFF functions on it would allow him to stand behind friendly lines, and fire without fear of friendly fire, while the scout would have to find alternate routes to avoid friendly fire.
Req; Status panels; as requisition, it's annoying to have to constantly list what attachments are left. A status panel linked to the vendor, that marines could read and see how many of what attachments are left, would be a nice addition to req.
3.) I feel like I'ma get into a bit of bias here.
Have different survivor amounts set per map. For a small map like LV, three is fine, but for a bigger one like big red, five would be nice. More survivor conflict, and less survivor being dragged off by runners round start.
LZ vs Hive placement: I see this a lot on LV especially. If something's not in the way of the path from the LZ to the hive, then it is ignored by both sides. As it stands, most of LV is usually unused, because it's just from the nexus/Lz2 to hydro, and from hydro to the hive, because why bother with anything else? Having the LZ more directly opposite from the hive would change this, and perhaps prevent maps from becoming static (On LZ, it's usually just the fog going down, then a tug of war at the river, followed by push into the caves a bit, then retreat and fight back to the nexus. No fights at engineering, atmos, or robotics, or science, or...)
More map carnage. Usually, one squad is sent out to "find out what happened." However, the maps I have seen have next to no proof that anything went on. Sure there's barricades and blood, and corpses in the research dome, but where's the spent casings, discarded guns, or delimbed body parts? Why does everything look pristine, the medicine is all still in place, there's hardly windows broken, tablefort would be a good example of what the rest of the colony should look like.
Almayer improvements; The Almayer has almost no maint, a lot of large, empty space that's never used, and just doesn't really feel like a ship. Improvements could be done, such as dirtying up cargo with oil spills, larger maints, redesigned areas such as medbay.
Different spawn areas; having a couple cryopods set aside that can only spawn in, say, doctors, or officers, would be a nice change, that also may help when xenos just camp cryostorage.
Almayer areas; it's annoying to look at cameras and have to search through all the labels instead of just typing "h" to go strait to the hangar. Renaming the areas would solve this.
Camera networks; another issue with cameras, mostly on big red, is that they show up on the ship consoles. Either have this be fixed by giving those cameras a different network, or do that and allow camera consoles to view different lists for different networks, which would make things a lot easier. Or, just, like, use the modern bay camera system.

User avatar
apophis775
Host
Host
Posts: 6603
Joined: 22 Aug 2014, 18:05
Location: Ice Colony
Byond ID: Apophis775
Contact:

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by apophis775 » 09 Nov 2017, 16:41

How much experience do you have with coding?


Can you provide a link to another Repo you worked on?


A lot of what we do is VERY different than most Byond coding. Nearly all our coders have at least a degree in coding or work in the field, so we have pretty high standards for coders.
ImageImage
flamecow wrote: "unga dunga me want the attachment" - average marine

Chowder McArthor
Registered user
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 15:46
Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Chowder McArthor » 09 Nov 2017, 16:44

Like I said, I mostly have experience with dream maker, a year or two's worth, but I can do JS, and am currently going to school for computer science.
And not really, as d20 was closed source, and most of my work is there. The rest are pretty much smaller pushes to reps, like the TG one I posted.

User avatar
apophis775
Host
Host
Posts: 6603
Joined: 22 Aug 2014, 18:05
Location: Ice Colony
Byond ID: Apophis775
Contact:

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by apophis775 » 09 Nov 2017, 16:50

I looked through the /tg/ one.

D20 was closed source? Weren't they using Pubs from post AGPL?
ImageImage
flamecow wrote: "unga dunga me want the attachment" - average marine

Chowder McArthor
Registered user
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 15:46
Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Chowder McArthor » 09 Nov 2017, 16:53

Yeah; the main coder, nernums, figured no one serious would actually do anything about it, and no one has yet, to my knowledge. It's not like d20 had donations or anything either, so no money was coming in.

User avatar
apophis775
Host
Host
Posts: 6603
Joined: 22 Aug 2014, 18:05
Location: Ice Colony
Byond ID: Apophis775
Contact:

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by apophis775 » 09 Nov 2017, 16:55

I think perhaps people weren't really aware of it.

Did you work on Interbay?
ImageImage
flamecow wrote: "unga dunga me want the attachment" - average marine

Chowder McArthor
Registered user
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 15:46
Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Chowder McArthor » 09 Nov 2017, 16:58

Nah, people were aware of it, and often asked to see the source because of that, but nothing ever came of it, because no one wanted to go through all that effort. d20 was just a tg child with some different mechanics, so a bunch of people only wanted the code to port things over to their server and such. We got asked for our ministation map a lot, because it was better than the default TG ministation for lowpop servers.

User avatar
apophis775
Host
Host
Posts: 6603
Joined: 22 Aug 2014, 18:05
Location: Ice Colony
Byond ID: Apophis775
Contact:

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by apophis775 » 09 Nov 2017, 17:01

Are you currently working for any other servers?
ImageImage
flamecow wrote: "unga dunga me want the attachment" - average marine

Chowder McArthor
Registered user
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 15:46
Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Chowder McArthor » 09 Nov 2017, 17:02

Nope. Nor am I pushing code for any public server right now.

User avatar
Nicboone
Dev Team
Dev Team
Posts: 233
Joined: 15 Dec 2016, 00:20
Byond ID: Nicboone

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Nicboone » 09 Nov 2017, 17:02

Chowder McArthor wrote:
09 Nov 2017, 15:52

1.) One small thing, female uniforms. I don't mean giving them new uniforms, and I don't mean making the current ones sexier. Just... different. Pronounce the breasts a bit more. Nitpicking, because I usually see people refer to women as men, because they can't tell from first glance.
I disagree, uniforms and armor tend to flatten breasts out, i think because we are doing such low res pixel work here, defining breasts [esp without redoing the monumental amount of armor and clothes we have] would only ever serve to make women more obvious, which they dont really need to be. I think not being able to tell is probably a good thing here.


Some concerns I have Id would like to put forward here to you:

For what purpose are you adding children to ss13 on other servers. Some other servers are pretty notorious for straight up morally/legally dubious behavior. I hope you can understand why that would raise a red flag for me, considering some of the shit that we at CM have actively removed ourselves from.

You mention some elitism about code. I hear you come recommended from a few sources, which is great, but do we need to be concerned at all about that? Do you think you can be a "team player" as it were? It seems vastly more important to us to have someone here who can be flexible and humble, while also being able to put some initiative/self starting. You wear a lot of hats: that either means you would be incredibly valuable, or maybe want too much control. Do you have anything to say that can help dissuade some of that? In the long run, the only way to find out is by bringing you on as a test then seeing for ourselves I suppose.


Some positive here is the aforementioned recommendations, and the fact that you seem to have a good handle over a lot of different tasks. There is totally a lot of shit that needs a rework, cleanup, or otherwise, and many of us are dedicated to something more specific.

As of right now, by your skill alone, Id think you could work, but cant commit to a Plus 1 vote yet due to those concerns. Im hoping you can clear that up for me a bit so I can refine my feedback and vote on this.
Relax like Redax. "The fucking stupidest thing ever said by an SL"
Image

Chowder McArthor
Registered user
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 15:46
Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Chowder McArthor » 09 Nov 2017, 17:14

First, it'd only be for uniforms, but that is a valid point. The idea wasn't for anything sexual, just because as, like, a RO or SO, people refer to me as "sir," actually examine me, then apologise and say "Ma'am." I wouldn't imagine it showing out in armor, but just for uniforms. And for the amount of clothing, there IS a fitted var that I know of for clothes, that signifies that the clothing has a female variation. Therefore, not all uniforms would actually need to be reworked. But yes, I get your point.

Second, the children were more to see if I could, I wanted to see if I could do it after playing lifeweb (JUST the mechanics, not the rapey bits or anything), and after I did it, I showed the result to the d20 playerbase and got a bunch of requests to put it in so I did. They were intended to be used either just for fun, or as a learning role. Nernums personally was humored by the idea of a child bartender who served drinks but wasn't old enough to legally drink. If you didn't know, you could choose to spawn as a corgi on d20, so it wasn't really serious. And, don't worry, I don't plan on trying to add children here, I know there's no real reason for them. D20 was just kinda like tg in that coders weren't restrained by lore in what they added, so long as it worked and didn't break the game.
D20 didn't have ERP or anything like that, so don't worry about that with kids.

The elitism is more about dealing with crappy code. I know that there are people better than me, and when talked to, I will usually step down, and take a new view point. It's only when I look at something and go "this is garbage" does it come out.
As for a team player, the only real issue I have had is on bay, where every time I tried to make a push to change something, someone else was already working in that same spot for something entirely different (like I tried to redesign engineering to be nicer and more dirtier but it got denied because someone else who was more well known wanted to run a single fuel pipe through the department, and didn't want me to just add that in my push. I'm not entirely sure what happened there, to be honest.) Otherwise, I can be a good team player.

User avatar
apophis775
Host
Host
Posts: 6603
Joined: 22 Aug 2014, 18:05
Location: Ice Colony
Byond ID: Apophis775
Contact:

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by apophis775 » 09 Nov 2017, 17:20

What about Interstation/Interbay? You said you never worked there? Because the recommendation we got about you was from their host.

May have been called Bunkerstation.
ImageImage
flamecow wrote: "unga dunga me want the attachment" - average marine

Chowder McArthor
Registered user
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 15:46
Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Chowder McArthor » 09 Nov 2017, 17:23

The project shut down, and most of the pushes I made were early on. The problem was that we were trying to do a full conversion to a completely different setting, and failed. Matt, the owner, also switched codebases a few times, which set things back. I think I stopped contibuting when he switched to eris code.
It was also called "bunkerstation," I think matt's new project is interstation.
Honestly the issue is that a lot of what I worked on is now dead or doesn't have a lot of actual pushes made to it. The only person I can think of who could back me up would be fridge, because I often asked him to sprite things for me.

User avatar
Nicboone
Dev Team
Dev Team
Posts: 233
Joined: 15 Dec 2016, 00:20
Byond ID: Nicboone

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Nicboone » 09 Nov 2017, 17:26

Chowder McArthor wrote:
09 Nov 2017, 17:14
First, it'd only be for uniforms, but that is a valid point. The idea wasn't for anything sexual, just because as, like, a RO or SO, people refer to me as "sir," actually examine me, then apologise and say "Ma'am." I wouldn't imagine it showing out in armor, but just for uniforms. And for the amount of clothing, there IS a fitted var that I know of for clothes, that signifies that the clothing has a female variation. Therefore, not all uniforms would actually need to be reworked. But yes, I get your point.

Second, the children were more to see if I could, I wanted to see if I could do it after playing lifeweb (JUST the mechanics, not the rapey bits or anything), and after I did it, I showed the result to the d20 playerbase and got a bunch of requests to put it in so I did. They were intended to be used either just for fun, or as a learning role. Nernums personally was humored by the idea of a child bartender who served drinks but wasn't old enough to legally drink. If you didn't know, you could choose to spawn as a corgi on d20, so it wasn't really serious. And, don't worry, I don't plan on trying to add children here, I know there's no real reason for them. D20 was just kinda like tg in that coders weren't restrained by lore in what they added, so long as it worked and didn't break the game.
D20 didn't have ERP or anything like that, so don't worry about that with kids.

The elitism is more about dealing with crappy code. I know that there are people better than me, and when talked to, I will usually step down, and take a new view point. It's only when I look at something and go "this is garbage" does it come out.
As for a team player, the only real issue I have had is on bay, where every time I tried to make a push to change something, someone else was already working in that same spot for something entirely different (like I tried to redesign engineering to be nicer and more dirtier but it got denied because someone else who was more well known wanted to run a single fuel pipe through the department, and didn't want me to just add that in my push. I'm not entirely sure what happened there, to be honest.) Otherwise, I can be a good team player.
Even with uniforms, that is a TON of uniforms that would need redoing. not like, 10. Potentially above 50, from all directions. I think the hair kind of gives it away most times anyway, but even so, having that subtle interaction is enough to work. Im saying its enough work to be a bother for something that really isnt needed mechanically or even RP wise. I think it would just serve as a net negative and invite unwanted player interaction we would rather avoid.

The Children thing is still deeply concerning to me. especially now that you are saying you have played lifeweb. I get that some of our staff take a kind of grey stance, often disavowing the ERP and moral/legally repulsive shit that goes on there. But I for one wouldnt want to support that at all, even if the rest of the game was fairly solid. I cant say that this warrants a minus 1 from me, but it really does bother me in ways Ive never really had to address before.

if accepted you may run into times when two people have different ideas or are working on a similar area. We are going to need you to communicate well, and be flexible. As long as you can do that, im ok with it. I would caution you to try and remain professional even if you encounter trash, and just look for solutions rather than shitting too hard on it.

Im going to remain nuetral here. I am of the opinion you are either going to be VERY valuable, or kind of a dubious security risk. Im hoping you are the first, and I hope that you dont take offense to that. Im going to defer to the judgement of the rest of the team now that Ive said my peice here.

Best of luck!
Relax like Redax. "The fucking stupidest thing ever said by an SL"
Image

User avatar
apophis775
Host
Host
Posts: 6603
Joined: 22 Aug 2014, 18:05
Location: Ice Colony
Byond ID: Apophis775
Contact:

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by apophis775 » 09 Nov 2017, 17:30

Yeah, playing lifeweb and then adding children to other servers does seem a bit concerning to me as well, especially due to the content of lifeweb.

Which FO13 did you work on? Because I know that their biggest claim to fame is being literally "brazilian throatfuck station" and being almost taken to actual court after the whole "i'm adding giant pensises if you spend $100".
ImageImage
flamecow wrote: "unga dunga me want the attachment" - average marine

Chowder McArthor
Registered user
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 15:46
Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Chowder McArthor » 09 Nov 2017, 17:41

First, I have a poor concept of when to stop with sprites.
► Show Spoiler
As for lifeweb, I can't defend it. I only played it because it has some of the best survival mechanics out there, and a very close alignment to it's lore, so it's quite the experience to play. But yeah, the rapey bits turn people off, and I won't defend that part.
I can also communicate that well, and try to take a stance, and remain professional.

I also worked on both, actually, the english one run by angelic, and the russian one. I took one look at the english one, where it was headed, thought I could help, and then looked at how awful it's code was and how much work would need to be done to fix it all, said fuck that, and left. I got asked by the russians, who were much more competent and humble, where I actually did some code to make the walls and such be smoothwalls, instead of each having it's own separate icon, but working with people who rarely spoke english was also a turnoff for me. I did make a few pushes to it, like the smoothwalls and botle caps.

User avatar
apophis775
Host
Host
Posts: 6603
Joined: 22 Aug 2014, 18:05
Location: Ice Colony
Byond ID: Apophis775
Contact:

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by apophis775 » 09 Nov 2017, 17:56

Do you use any VPN or Anything?

I was checking connections and noticed some unusual activity, fairly far apart in what almost seem inhuman times to get from point a to point b.

Sorry if it seems like we are giving you a run-around. We do a lot of in depth checking on potential Dev team members.

Also, have you ever used a CID randomizer on CM or any other server?
ImageImage
flamecow wrote: "unga dunga me want the attachment" - average marine

Chowder McArthor
Registered user
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 15:46
Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Chowder McArthor » 09 Nov 2017, 18:00

I'm on campus internet right now, which might explain it.

User avatar
apophis775
Host
Host
Posts: 6603
Joined: 22 Aug 2014, 18:05
Location: Ice Colony
Byond ID: Apophis775
Contact:

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by apophis775 » 09 Nov 2017, 18:01

Specifically, I see one day a login from California, then not long after, a Login from Nevada.
ImageImage
flamecow wrote: "unga dunga me want the attachment" - average marine

Chowder McArthor
Registered user
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 15:46
Byond ID: Chowder McArthor

Re: Chowder McArthor Developer Application

Post by Chowder McArthor » 09 Nov 2017, 18:03

If it was a week or two ago, I went on a trip with my family to a cabin at lake Tahoe, and played for a day because we stayed in. I'm currently attending University of Reno, so Tahoe's only like an hour from here.

Locked