Dossier: Frankie Day

Post your character background information.
Sneakyr
Byond ID: Sneakyranger

Dossier: Frankie Day

Postby Sneakyr » 05 Jan 2017, 23:42

NAME: Franklin "Frankie" Day

SEX: MALE

HEIGHT: SIX FOOT.

CONFLICTING ENTRIES... STATING ALL ENTRIES AVAILABLE:
LT
SSGT
SGT
CPL
PFC
-CONTACT SYSTEM OPERATOR-

TRAINING:
USCMC OFFICER SCHOOL
USCMC FIRETEAM COMMAND COURSE
COMBAT LIFESAVER COURSE

-WARNING: ENTRIES TAMPERED WITH. CONTACT NEAREST LOGISTICS OFFICER IMMEDIATELY.-

PERSONAL HISTORY:
*RANK* Day was born to Franklin Day Sr. and Marissa Day, well-to-do politicians that were perfectly happy staying on a relatively small level and accepting "funds" wherever they could be acquired. Day was originally groomed to be a politician like his parents, however a brusque attitude and quick temper led to his parents simply purchasing him a military commission in order to prevent him influencing any of their other children. Franklin Day JR therefore has had limited opportunity for personal improvement, leading to a useful desire to learn new skills of all sorts.

NOTABLE TRAITS:
Day has a tendency to attempt to manipulate others into seeing his point of view or believing that his plans are best for their interests. While useful in a leadership role, this can prove troubling or irritating for a commanding officer. Thankfully, Day will usually follow along with orders if his attempts fail.
Day has an issue with a vulgar demeanor in stressful situations, and often disrespects anyone he feels as inadequate when in one. Oftentimes, this disrespect is not sincere, but it could prove an issue nonetheless.
In addition, Day has an ambitious streak and will seek advancement by any means if he is not satisfied with his current position.
Lastly, Day appears to adhere to a mentality of practicality - when faced with decision that could endanger more than it would save, he will heartlessly ignore any pleas for help from wounded comrades, often leaving them to die if he believes that the risk of more dying outweighs the benefits of rescuing wounded or captured. Day sees himself as another player in a larger game, akin to chess - while he does have a highly active sense of self preservation, if he deems another person more useful than himself he *may* take risks to assist them. A sort of "team player", perhaps.

RELATIONS:
Murdoch "Mack" Machowicz: Trusts to act in an appropriate manner during combat scenarios. Friend, possibly? Further observation required.
Xoyo Yung Kyunseok: Has been harassed by Day. Has seen limited interaction, though mostly positive. See end note above.
Alyssa Cowper: Considered competent. Very limited interaction.
Alissa Reiss: Known by reputation, mostly. Limited interaction has Reiss evaluated as competent at least.

Operator Note: Day has several gaps in his service record, which stretches back to the very first marine deployment platform. Due to his relatively recent redeployment, observation still pending on how his personality will merge with those who have been on the Sulaco constantly.

SUMMARY: Day is an asset that, when applied properly, can be very useful. His unintentionally brusque demeanor and his resting personality may prove troublesome in the field, however.

*WARNING: DOSSIER DAMAGED OR TAMPERED WITH. LOGISTICS WILL RE-ADD INFORMATION IF IT IS FOUND.*

LOGISTICAL OPERATOR NOTE ONE: "Edited for relevancy to new developments."
LOGISTICAL OPERATOR NOTE TWO: "Edited for formatting, and below-the-surface personality traits."
(OOC NOTE: I've been around since pre-alpha, leaving then returning here and there, but never made a forum account till now. If you'd like my pre-alpha character name, feel free to PM me. It's not posted here because I was a rude snowflake back then.)
(OOC NOTE: Apologies if you find Day impolite, that's just how he's played. I may tune it down, though - I want him to be approachable, too, not just a completely discourteous hardass.)
Last edited by Sneakyr on 16 Jan 2017, 20:03, edited 3 times in total.
XenonDragneel
Byond ID: TeenGowen

Re: Dossier: Frankie Day

Postby XenonDragneel » 05 Jan 2017, 23:45

Hey! I really like you in SL. You are a active and great SL! Dossier is outstanding! +1
*hold his dead comrade dog tags while looking down* He been through a lot... he was like a brother to me...
*Sigh* In the name of
Xo Yung Kyunseok
.......I would like to join the Marines.....
When u talk sh** to the IB
Martzin

Postby Martzin » 05 Jan 2017, 23:46

ayy I've seen you around IC. Pretty cool dood

but you suck at MP, too lenient on req. line cutters >;(
+1
The dude who plays Murdoch 'Mack' Machowicz.
Sneakyr
Byond ID: Sneakyranger

Postby Sneakyr » 16 Jan 2017, 20:04

A few updates. Also, if you feel like you should be on the list and aren't, I'm probably lazy and you should PM me.

Return to “Character Dossiers”