Dossier: Frankie Day

Post your character background information.
Sneakyr
Byond ID: Sneakyranger

Dossier: Frankie Day

Postby Sneakyr » 05 Jan 2017, 23:42

NAME: Franklin/Frankie Day

ALIAS(ES): "KNIGHT"
ALIAS BACKGROUND: Day is referred to as Knight by a few other marines, not particularly for any feat but because of its comedic value as a pun. With his field behavior, this may be more ironic than initially seemed.

SEX: MALE

HEIGHT: SIX FOOT.

CONFLICTING ENTRIES... STATING ALL ENTRIES AVAILABLE:
LT
SSGT
SGT
CPL
PFC
-CONTACT SYSTEM OPERATOR-

TRAINING:
USCMC OFFICER SCHOOL
USCMC FIRETEAM COMMAND COURSE
COMBAT LIFESAVER COURSE

-WARNING: ENTRIES TAMPERED WITH. CONTACT NEAREST LOGISTICS OFFICER IMMEDIATELY.-

PERSONAL HISTORY:
*RANK* Day was born to Franklin Day Sr. and Marissa Day, well-to-do politicians that were perfectly happy staying on a relatively small level and accepting "funds" wherever they could be acquired. Day was originally groomed to be a politician like his parents, however a brusque attitude and quick temper led to his parents simply purchasing him a military commission in order to prevent him influencing any of their other children. Franklin Day JR therefore has had limited opportunity for personal improvement, leading to a useful desire to learn new skills of all sorts.

NOTABLE TRAITS:
Day has a tendency to attempt to manipulate others into seeing his point of view or believing that his plans are best for their interests. While useful in a leadership role, this can prove troubling or irritating for a commanding officer. Thankfully, Day will usually follow along with orders if his attempts fail.
Day has an issue with a vulgar demeanor in stressful situations, and often disrespects anyone he feels as inadequate when in one. Oftentimes, this disrespect is not sincere, but it could prove an issue nonetheless. In extreme circumstances, he may go out of his way to apologize to the offended during a lull in action.
Lastly, Day appears to adhere to a mentality of practicality, most (and sometimes only) prominent in leadership roles - when faced with decisions that could endanger more than it would save, he will heartlessly ignore any pleas for help from wounded comrades, often leaving them to die if he believes that the risk of more dying outweighs the benefits of rescuing wounded or captured. In other situations, typically when not in command, Day will sometimes attempt to perform slightly dangerous rescues if he believes that a force multiplier or other asset is in danger, such as a medic or squad leader. In extremely rare instances, Day will sometimes go out of his way to help friends of his - but only if he deems it possible and likely to succeed.
As an important note before moving on, Day is not brave to the point of lacking reason and even sometimes cowardly to excess. He has received disciplinary actions in the past for abandoning his post during a seemingly insurmountable attack, but this has caused him to survive in a few instances where he would otherwise not have.

RELATIONS:
Murdoch "Mack" Machowicz: Trusts to act in an appropriate manner during combat scenarios. Highly limited interaction - remains trusted, but lacks a bond.
Xoyo Yung Kyunseok: Good friend. Little to say, save repeated positive interaction.
Alyssa Cowper: Considered competent. Very limited interaction.
Adan "Digger" Howard: Good friend. Again, little to say.

SUMMARY: Day is an asset that, when applied properly, can be very useful. His unintentionally brusque demeanor and his resting personality may prove troublesome in the field, however.

*WARNING: DOSSIER DAMAGED OR TAMPERED WITH. LOGISTICS WILL RE-ADD INFORMATION IF IT IS FOUND.*
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Sneakyr on 16 Apr 2017, 01:17, edited 12 times in total.
I'm Frankie 'Knight' Day, resident SL along with various other roles.
Dossier
XenonDragneel
Byond ID: Byond ID

Re: Dossier: Frankie Day

Postby XenonDragneel » 05 Jan 2017, 23:45

Hey! I really like you in SL. You are a active and great SL! Dossier is outstanding! +1
*hold his dead comrade dog tags while looking down* He been through a lot... he was like a brother to me...
*Sigh* In the name of
Xo Yung Kyunseok
.......I would like to join the Marines.....
When u talk sh** to the IB
Martzin

Postby Martzin » 05 Jan 2017, 23:46

ayy I've seen you around IC. Pretty cool dood

but you suck at MP, too lenient on req. line cutters >;(
+1
The dude who plays Murdoch Machowicz, proud MP and shitty marine.
Sneakyr

Postby Sneakyr » 16 Jan 2017, 20:04

A few updates. Also, if you feel like you should be on the list and aren't, I'm probably lazy and you should PM me.
Dossier
Enceri
Mentor
Mentor
Byond ID: Enceri

Postby Enceri » 20 Feb 2017, 07:49

the origins of a true hero, a Frankie "knight" day hero

<3
Casany
Byond ID: Casany

Postby Casany » 20 Feb 2017, 08:19

I've seen you before, I've been you SL a few times!

My main complaint is your use of the flamer. You know they don't work on queens and ravagers, correct?
He killed me with a SADAR and it was bullshit. We should ban him for ERP because of how VIOLENTLY HE FUCKED ME' - Biolock, Saturday 15 October 2016

"Sometimes you need to stop and enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were big things"

Predator Duels lost: 6
Predator Duels won: 5

Confirmed Shitler by EMT_321

57 confirmed kills with a machete, 17 of them t3s. I'm coming for you Thrift!
XenonDragneel

Postby XenonDragneel » 20 Feb 2017, 13:27

Casany wrote:I've seen you before, I've been you SL a few times!

My main complaint is your use of the flamer. You know they don't work on queens and ravagers, correct?

They works on Queen but not Ravager... Ravager can still get damage by the flames but just a little bit.
*hold his dead comrade dog tags while looking down* He been through a lot... he was like a brother to me...
*Sigh* In the name of
Xo Yung Kyunseok
Casany

Postby Casany » 20 Feb 2017, 14:01

XenonDragneel wrote:They works on Queen but not Ravager... Ravager can still get damage by the flames but just a little bit.

They don't work on either, they are both immune and ravagers get a buff by flames
He killed me with a SADAR and it was bullshit. We should ban him for ERP because of how VIOLENTLY HE FUCKED ME' - Biolock, Saturday 15 October 2016

"Sometimes you need to stop and enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were big things"

XenonDragneel

Postby XenonDragneel » 20 Feb 2017, 14:38

Casany wrote:They don't work on either, they are both immune and ravagers get a buff by flames

Explain why I killed a queen with flamethower this morning.
*Sigh* In the name of
Xo Yung Kyunseok
Imperator_Titan
Byond ID: Imperator_Titan

Postby Imperator_Titan » 20 Feb 2017, 14:40

XenonDragneel wrote:Explain why I killed a queen with flamethower this morning.

You probably THOUGHT you killed it with a flamethrower but it's a fact that queens are immune to fire.
Casany

Postby Casany » 20 Feb 2017, 15:36

Yeah, it's a pretty set in stone fact that fire doesn't affect queens whatsoever

Sneakyr

Postby Sneakyr » 22 Feb 2017, 17:56

Didn't really know that fire doesn't have an effect on queens until I was told in LOOC a few days ago. Either way, bad queens and bad ravagers are still often afraid of fire, so it helps - just a lot less. Now that I know, though, I'll likely mix it up a bit.

In other news, I've gotten some much-needed and relatively (to character development, anyway) important updates in.
Dossier

Return to “Character Dossiers”