- Barricade Update - Bugs go here!

fix pls
SUPERMAN112

Re: - Barricade Update - Bugs go here!

Post by SUPERMAN112 » 13 Aug 2017, 02:42

Ranged66 wrote:I believe it is because the destruction of a wooden barricade spawns a different type of barricade that currently has no sprite.
can confirm
ROUNDS WON AS QUEEN: 31
ROUND LOST AS QUEEN: 2
PREDATOR BATTLES WON AS QUEEN: 10
PREDATOR BATTLES LOST AS QUEEN: 0
SOLO PREDATOR BATTLES WON AS QUEEN: 8
SOLO PREDATOR BATTLES LOST AS QUEEN: 0

Absque sudore et labore nullum opus perfectum est

Bronimin

Post by Bronimin » 14 Aug 2017, 08:30

When you are standing on a tile with a barricade on it, you can sometimes move to another tile with a barricade on it regardless of which way that second barricade is facing as long as you are not blocked by the first barricade:

Code: Select all

=========
----A----
=========
----B----

Code: Select all

------=--
-----A=--
=========
-----B---
Each two lines is one square. In each example, you can cross from A to B but not from B to A as the barricade at point B stops you from moving.

HKO2006
Byond ID: HKO20006
Steam: HKO2006

Post by HKO2006 » 21 Sep 2017, 05:48

One metal barricade in Big Red bugged.
PFC Oskar Weber
Marine: Get nades baby! Bayonet/smash myself and others when clearing weed/filling sandbags, nade myself at RO line (X to Z then R (don't R!)), forgot to disable UGL after loading it, walk into my own flame, fire nade to have it bounce back to me (nade don't go diagonally through people/wall), walk into Crusher charge, drag monkey/colonist body/alien body to have claymore to face, move while burst firing to FF
Alien: CRUSHER ROAAR, Weeeeed, Live dangerously. Pounce across fire nade field as hunter to have HP halved.
Luftrausers - Heavyrauser, Neon Genesis Evangelion - Cruel Angel's Thesis, Aurora - Nature Boy

Jaketeaking

Post by Jaketeaking » 21 Sep 2017, 13:22

HKO2006 wrote:
21 Sep 2017, 05:48
One metal barricade in Big Red bugged.
Nice 404 there pal
The man known as James 'patch' Alfonse. also gets called hotdog and "lemon.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do, and they will surprise you with their ingenuity" - General George S Patton
WO first ever round -- only doctor.
WOv2 - First ever CO to survive more than 30 minutes, thanks to the help of bravo, charlie, delta, and flex the madman who killed at least 30 using an MG turret and an epic bombardment
https://snag.gy/I60qtG.jpg -- an average CM round for me

HKO2006

Post by HKO2006 » 21 Sep 2017, 19:27

PFC Oskar Weber
Marine: Get nades baby! Bayonet/smash myself and others when clearing weed/filling sandbags, nade myself at RO line (X to Z then R (don't R!)), forgot to disable UGL after loading it, walk into my own flame, fire nade to have it bounce back to me (nade don't go diagonally through people/wall), walk into Crusher charge, drag monkey/colonist body/alien body to have claymore to face, move while burst firing to FF
Alien: CRUSHER ROAAR, Weeeeed, Live dangerously. Pounce across fire nade field as hunter to have HP halved.
Luftrausers - Heavyrauser, Neon Genesis Evangelion - Cruel Angel's Thesis, Aurora - Nature Boy

Bronimin

Post by Bronimin » 21 Sep 2017, 19:42

This is exactly the issue that I was trying to communicate upthread

HKO2006

Post by HKO2006 » 28 Sep 2017, 11:57

Am Charlie PFC, can't go north (or go south from that tile). I suspect it's the cade bug.
PFC Oskar Weber

phil235
Dev Team
Dev Team
Byond ID: phil235

Post by phil235 » 28 Sep 2017, 15:30

Did you right click those tiles to make sure there wasn't an invisible obstacle?

Bronimin

Post by Bronimin » 28 Sep 2017, 16:03

barricades placed on that particular tile are actually invisible as far as I know