Predator players employ the use of a large loadout of tools and weapons meant solely for hunting and killing prey. A few include a mask with several variations of vision, glaives and wrist blades for melee combat, deployable snares to trap and maim, a shoulder cannon to stun distant prey or open new paths through walls, and a cloaking device to watch and wait.
This role is not an easy one. It is consistently shunned and berated for being overpowered and unnecessary. We seek players that are able to reign in bloodlust and instead pursue very few, carefully-chosen targets that make honorable prey, all the while using roleplay to stalk, trap, kill, and extract trophies. The ability to communicate with humans is available and can occasionally construct a flimsy cease-fire or to gift a worthy human of a trophy in rare circumstances.
The Predator is a roleplay role like other whitelisted positions. He or she is expected to uphold a higher degree of roleplay than is typically familiar to the average player. They adhere to a strict code that upholds honor above all else, along with the server rules. Though some rare exceptions are made in unique roleplay scenarios, Predator players that deviate from a simple summary of "kill honorably or die honorably" will not remain on the whitelist for long.
The following requirements apply to all Predator applicants:
- Everyone must apply to be added to the Predator Whitelist - including staff.
- Your forum account must be at least 1 month old before submitting an app.
- You will only have 1 hour after submitting an application to make any edits, then you'll be locked out.
- Pre-existing clans from the books/movies are forbidden. You can share clan names with other players, but you need permission from the leader first.
- To be accepted, at least a Head Staff or Seniors must +1 your application.
- If you are denied, you may not re-apply for 3 months (from date of denial)
- Post a new topic in this forum and fill out the supplied template in the body of the post.