1. Be respectful at all times.
2. Anyone may vote a +1 or -1 on any application at any time so long as you explain your reason for it. Note: The votes are not counted. They exist simply to give Head Staff a general idea about the applicant from the community.
3. Staff reserves the right to delete any posts that are counter-productive to the topic.
4. Your Ckey MUST be the same as your forum account or you will be denied.
- Vice Host
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 14 Dec 2014, 16:17
- Location: USA
As a Staff Member, you will be held accountable for your knowledge of our rules and protocols:
Learn them. Love them. Failure to follow these standards is tantamount to you telling us that you no longer wish to be staff. If you do not know the rules, you cannot enforce them correctly. If you assume rules exist that do not, you probably don't belong. Colonial Marines admins should be more interested in letting the round play out in a roleplay manner before stepping in and taking charge. We prefer minimal round interference, and we will only act when it is in the interest of the server at large. If there is ever a time when you cannot decide between interference and indifference, it is probably better to stay out of it and let the players decide their own fates. There are exceptions, however, and these are covered in our rules.
Along with the above documentation, Staff requirements are few but important:
- You must be 16 years old or older
- Your forum account must be at least 1 week old
- Slack is a requirement for team communication.
- You must not already be a staff member on another SS13 server
- You must know and understand all of our rules with very high accuracy
Create a new topic in this forum to submit your application. It will contain a template with questions you need to answer fully and truthfully. The subject of your topic should look like the following:
If your application is denied, you must wait 30 days before reapplying.
Code: Select all
Your_Byond_ID - Moderator Application
Last edited by TR-BlackDragon
on 23 Apr 2016, 09:58, edited 1 time in total.