DO NOT APPEAL 24HOUR BANS AND LESS.
DO NOT MAKE AN ADMIN REPORT TO BYPASS THIS EITHER.
ANY BAN APPEALS THAT ARE MADE FOR BANS THAT ARE 24HOURS OR LESS WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN INCREASE.
This is due to our enormous amount of players, appeals and reports needed to process.
We simply do not have the time or manpower to reliably investigate and determine 24hour bans and less.
You probably deserved it.
- Be respectful at ALL TIMES. You may be angry about your ban, but you need to remain CALM AND COMPOSED.
- Do NOT post in an appeal, if you are not contributing as a witness. If you are going to post as a character witness (for or against), keep it simple and easy to read.
- Bans take at minimum, 24 hours to be investigated and processed. Avoid appealing for a 24 hour or less ban.
- If your appeal is denied, you cannot post another appeal for 30 days.
- For screenshots, we recommend using ShareX or Greenshot for instant uploads to imgur.com.
- Make sure the ban reason is EXACTLY what it says when you try to log in.
- Do not message staff about if we've gotten to your ban/appeal. It will result in AUTOMATIC denial.
- Don't message staff about bans outside of the forums.
- Only one ban can be appealed at once. Be clear exactly what you are appealing
1 post • Page 1 of 1