Permanent Ban

You probably deserved it.
Forum rules
  1. Be respectful at ALL TIMES. You may be angry about your ban, but you need to remain CALM AND COMPOSED.
  2. Do NOT post in an appeal, if you are not contributing as a witness. If you are going to post as a character witness (for or against), keep it simple and easy to read.
  3. Bans take at minimum, 24 hours to be investigated and processed. Avoid appealing for a 24 hour or less ban.
  4. If your appeal is denied, you cannot post another appeal for 30 days.
  5. For screenshots, we recommend using ShareX or Greenshot for instant uploads to imgur.com.
  6. Make sure the ban reason is EXACTLY what it says when you try to log in.
  7. Do not message staff about if we've gotten to your ban/appeal. It will result in AUTOMATIC denial.
  8. Don't message staff about bans outside of the forums.
  9. Only one ban can be appealed at once. Be clear exactly what you are appealing
apophis775
Host
Host
Byond: Apophis775

Re: Permanent Ban

Post by apophis775 » 21 Dec 2017, 03:17

Still working on this. It's proven a bit bigger than I thought, but the alternative is to literally write 20 exceptions. I'm hoping to have this done soonish.

Best thing, would have been to just, not use a VPN in the first place.
ImageImage
flamecow wrote: "unga dunga me want the attachment" - average marine

Youbar

Re: Permanent Ban

Post by Youbar » 22 Dec 2017, 02:16

apophis775 wrote:
21 Dec 2017, 03:17
Still working on this. It's proven a bit bigger than I thought, but the alternative is to literally write 20 exceptions. I'm hoping to have this done soonish.
That's fine. As I said prior, I'm not really in a rush to get unbanned, especially considering me using a VPN and all. Feel free to take your time.
"Man with one chopstick go hungry."
- Chinese Proverb