Onepunchronan's Second Appeal

You probably deserved it.
Forum rules
  1. Be respectful at ALL TIMES. You may be angry about your ban, but you need to remain CALM AND COMPOSED.
  2. Do NOT post in an appeal, if you are not contributing as a witness. If you are going to post as a character witness (for or against), keep it simple and easy to read.
  3. Bans take at minimum, 24 hours to be investigated and processed. Avoid appealing for a 24 hour or less ban.
  4. If your appeal is denied, you cannot post another appeal for 30 days.
  5. For screenshots, we recommend using ShareX or Greenshot for instant uploads to imgur.com.
  6. Make sure the ban reason is EXACTLY what it says when you try to log in.
  7. Do not message staff about if we've gotten to your ban/appeal. It will result in AUTOMATIC denial.
  8. Don't message staff about bans outside of the forums.
  9. Only one ban can be appealed at once. Be clear exactly what you are appealing
OnePunchRonan
Byond: onepunchronan

Onepunchronan's Second Appeal

Post by OnePunchRonan » 04 Feb 2018, 10:04

Your Byond ID:
onepunchronan
Character Name:
No idea
Type Of Ban (Job-ban (include the job), Timed Ban, Permaban):
Perma
Admin who banned you (if known):
Host
Total Ban Duration:
Perma
Remaining Duration:
Perma
What other servers do you play on?
Yogstation
Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
I have an old ban on Hippie and one of Paradise; I've attempted to appeal neither but if I did I believe it would pass.
Reason for ban (If you have a Permaban, it should be the EXACT MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU LOGIN with the Error code that looks like this: X##XXX##. If you do not provide this EXACTLY you can't be unbanned):
O05MAR17 - Griefer - Went planetside and shot up several marines.
Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
viewtopic.php?t=13511
Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc):
Yes. I did a bad thing. I griefed.
Yes. I lied in my first appeal.
Yes. The outlook on this appeal looks grim.
However, it's been almost a year since the ban. I frequent only on Yogstation now, and have a bit of a reputation there. When I first entered SS13, I had no idea what I was doing. I should've a helped, I should have checked the rules. But I didn't, and now I carry my mistake. I am not a shitter. I've reformed my behavior. I am not the same person who got that ban. From what I have seen on Reddit, CM looks like a really cool server. I just want a second chance. Please?

Tharinoma
Admin
Admin

Re: Onepunchronan's Second Appeal

Post by Tharinoma » 04 Feb 2018, 10:27

Only one note on onepunchronan :

Banned by |Duration: 14400 minutes|Reason: GRiefing - Went down to the planet and shot up the marines planetside. by () on Sun, March 5th of 2017
Player PM from player/(Larva (247)) (?): It's totally realistic to challenge someone to do boxing for a mouse trap, in the middle of a alien occupation.

Emeraldblood
Senior Staff
Senior Staff
Byond: Emerald Blood

Post by Emeraldblood » 04 Feb 2018, 13:46

From Feweh himself:
Youre perma-banned FOREVER.
Dont bother appealing again as you've lied.
PM: xxx->Emerald Blood: oh shit this is colonial marines? whops. wrong server i wanna go to a normal space station 13

apophis775
Host
Host
Byond: Apophis775

Post by apophis775 » 05 Feb 2018, 17:43

Didn't you lie on your last appeal?
ImageImage
flamecow wrote: "unga dunga me want the attachment" - average marine

Emeraldblood
Senior Staff
Senior Staff
Byond: Emerald Blood

Post by Emeraldblood » 05 Feb 2018, 17:57

Ya. The last appeal was where onepunchronan claimed they had gotten a lot better over the two months and had not been banned on Yogstation only for us to look at his notes from that server and see you had a lot of bans/warnings over the two months, of which you specifically said you had not been banned.
PM: xxx->Emerald Blood: oh shit this is colonial marines? whops. wrong server i wanna go to a normal space station 13