CONNECTION TO USCM DATABASE...
USERKEY CHECKED : Greetings Commander.
ACCESS TO ARCHIVES...
SELECTION : DOSSIER KESSERLINE M.
Full name : KESSERLINE Mark
Nickname : Echo
Rank : Staff Sargeant
Occupation : Squad Leader, designation Delta
Biological age : 32 (due to long cryo process, refer to Psychic pathology) / Birthdate 18/06/2137
Lenght : 1m68
Weight : 65 kg
Prosthetics : N/A
Known pathology :
- Genetic : N/A
- Biological : N/A
- Psychic : PTSD, fragilized mental state. Allowed back into active ranks.
Active records :
- Enlisted on his birthday : 18/06/2160
- Affected from Herculis bootcamp to 4th Battalion of the 4th Marine Division
- Assigned to Echo squad, as PFC, promoted to Corporal due to leadership skills.
- Participated during Tientsin Campaign.
- Suffered from heavy burns (all cured) and PTSD due to decimation of his squad (ACCESS DETAILS)
Tientsin Campaign : extract of Kesserline's interview with Psychological Doctor Adrian De Costa. (29/07/2165)
- 3 years of recovery cryopod with heavy dosage of antidepressants. Body suffered from subconscient PTSD effects : twitching, unability to rest, recurrent nightmares.
- Psychotherapy process. Did not participate in "Space Nam" conflict.
- Affected to 2nd Battalion of the 4th Marine Division : FALLING FALCONS.
U.P.A. : Unit Profile Assessment
- Leadership : Good.
- Tactical analysis : Good.
- Fighting skills : Medium/Good.
- Has the will and the bravery to be the spearhead of every assault
- Possibilities of irrational behaviour (Charging dangerous hostiles locations to rescue friend/his marines)
- Relying mostly on the veteran core of his squad and not taking good care of his fresh recruits
- Will endanger himself by overexposing himself on the frontline
[OOC] I decided to only state the background of my SL identity. Though, it affects only partially my other roles and do not concern my Chemist/Doctor backstory. I'll probably try to upgrade this topic with some graphical shit, but I don't promise. I prefer writing than drawing or photoshoping.